Published: 01 Jan 2016
Updated: 08 Mar 2023
1. All instructions for submissions should be strictly followed.
2. Authors names together with the sequencing are not allowed to be changed (strictly). Authors names as per the Abstract approved should also be used for the Full Paper. Numbers of authors exceeding the max 4 shall be surcharged RM300. For 6-8 numbers of authors shall be surcharged an additional RM800.
3. All communications shall be transmitted to the 1st Author only (strictly), the email as per submitted in the Abstract. Please cite your Abstract No. for all communications.
4. Submission deadlines as per the conference Timeline is strictly adhered.
5. All payments received are non-refundable (including cancellation of participation, abstracts / papers rejected, or non-submission of amended full paper within the deadlines).
Registration Fees shall be based on the status of the 1st Author, no matter whoever shall be presenting.
6. Attendance is NOT compulsory for your Oral Presentation. The papers shall still be considered for publication in the final Proceeding (E-BPJ). However, non-Oral Presentation and non-payment for Publication Fees to be submitted together with the Conference Registration Fees shall disqualify the papers from being considered for the Best Paper Awards.
7. Oral Presenters attending must register during the stipulated time as per the Programme (Latecomers shall be considered as not presenting @ not attending). Oral Presenters should have submitted their power point presentation at least 1 week before the conference, so that the presentation schedule can be finalised by then.
8. Breakout Schedules shall be released during the Conf Registration. As Oral Presenters are expected to attend the whole session, any special request for rescheduling of their oral presentation does not arise.
9. Full Papers accepted for the conference is not a guarantee that it would be published in the final Proceeding. It is compulsory to submit both the non-refundable Conference Registration Fees and Publication Fees, together with the Full Paper submission. Failing which, the Full Paper shall not be reviewed, nor published even in the draft Proceeding.
10. Publication of the Conference Proceeding shall be based on the amended full papers only, as recommended by the International Scientific Committee (ISC). The draft Proceeding published in the conference web during the conference is solely meant as a reference for participants during the conference.
11. Conference Packs and Certificates shall only be provided to participants who attend the conference physically. The Conference Packs must be collected on conference eve. The Certificate must be collected during the certificate presentation ceremony / Dinner. No special request will be entertained.
12. Conference e-Certificates for virtual participants shall be emailed to participants attending. Only one certificate per person shall be issued, that is Presenter, Co-Author or Participant.
13. Visa application for face-to-face conferences is the sole responsibility of the participant. Please apply Tourist Visa (Not visa for attending the conference) on your own. The Organiser will not issue any Letter of Support for Visa Application, and should not be held responsible if you could not obtain your visa in time for the conference.
14. Administrative Fees RM200 surcharged for any inconvenience to Conf Sec.
16. All submissions (Abstracts and Full Papers) cannot be withdrawn/cancelled.