AQoL2023 Bali Conference Fee’s and Payments
Published: 18 Jun 2023
1. Abstract Fees
It is compulsory to submit your Extended Abstracts (300-400) words, together with the Proof of Payment for the non-refundable Abstract Fees as follows:-
- By 02 Aug 2023 : MYR 100 / USD 25 (Earlybird)
- By 09 Aug 2023 : MYR 200 / USD 50 (Normal)
2. Registration Fees
- Registration Fees will be based on the status of the 1st author.
- Student ID / AMER Membership Cert required to be submitted together with Proof of Payment.
- For accompanying persons: Non-presenters / Co-authors / Spouses attending, shall be charged as follows:-
i) RM450.00 (USD117) For ALL meals, BBQ Dinner and Conf Pack.
ii) RM250.00 (USD65) For BBQ Dinner only.
(Accompanying Person Registration Form and Non-Refundable Payment to be received by 06 Sep 2023)
- For Malaysians, 100% additional surcharge from the table above if none of the authors is from another international institution/organisation from abroad. (Those from abroad must not be Malaysians, nor non-Malaysians studying/working in Malaysia. The co-author from abroad must also not co-authored another paper. Failing which all the papers co-authored will be disqualified for the Best Paper awards).
Registration Fees Includes
- Meals (halal) plus Private BBQ Dinner as per the Conference programme.
- Conference Pack: – Programme & Keynote Speakers Booklet; Certificate; T-shirt; and Bag. Note: Abstract Book and Proceeding (Draft) shall be made available online via http://www.e-iph.co.uk/
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Accommodations
- Transfers from hotels to conference venue
- Conference Tours
- Publication Fees
Special Group Discount for Registration Fees
A 20% discount for Registration Fees is given to groups of 5 full papers or more. While the papers should be submitted online individually, a note should be included in the Supplementary File regarding the group.
3. Publication Fees
For publication in the WoS-indexed Proceeding, E-BPJ, 8(25), Oct 2023 AND in any of our other international journals, AjBeS, AjQoL, ajE-Bs, jABs (for the extended full papers as journal articles).
|Publication Fees per paper||Earlybird*||Final|
|By 30 Aug 2023||By 06 Sep 2023|
|Non- AMER Members||900||221||1,000||245|
(Special note for CBE, UiTM postgrad students: UiTM Senate has recognised both AjQoL and ajE-Bs as your publication platforms prior to your graduation)
4. Payment Instructions
- Payments can be made by Depositing cash, or Telegraphic Transfer into the account, details as below.
- Bank Draft, Personal cheque and Paypal are not acceptable.
- The slip (receipt) as “Proof of Payment’ should be submitted together with the Abstract or Full Paper.
- Payments should be made payable to:-
|Name of Account||EMAS EMAS RESOURCES|
|Name of Bank||CIMB ISLAMIC BANK BERHAD|
|Branch Address||14, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah D 9/D, Seksyen 9, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Telephone||(006) 03 62047788|
5. Terms of Registration and Payment
General terms and conditions:-
- The registration of participation is binding.
- All payments made are non-refundable. This includes the cancellation of participation.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of both the Registration Fee and Publication Fee are received. Letter of Guarantee from the Sponsor is not acceptable.
- The conference Program may be subjected to changes.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the conference has to be cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. However, registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed to another venue and/or later date.
- Bank draft, Personal cheque, Paypal are not acceptable.
Q n A